Tuesday 2 August 2011

The Goals Don't Work ...

For your information the title is based on "The Drugs Don't Work" by The Verve, this probably made more sense in my head than it does to you now. But still, the title is convenient. 

So, my new life was supposed to have started on Monday, it's now almost Wednesday and nothing has changed. I've woke up every morning and checked my social networks straight away. Today I spent a whole day in my PJs and spent pretty much all day online. Yesterday I did go out but it took me absolutely hours to get ready and this resulted in a heated argument. 

I do just feel like saying "I give up" but I'm too strong for that! I'm going to carry on and try and achieve these goals that I've set. If I manage to meet just a few of the goals for a few days running that will be a good start. 

So, I'm starting again in the morning!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment